What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is the last of my stash of Sutliff Hot Chocolate in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Good morning from Greece, have a good week [as we say here]. I will have a cappuccino with:

uof4jEM.jpg

Cornell & Diehl Engine No 99 - Orlik Nr 01.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...then, Tabac Manil-Reserve du Patron...now, Lane 125th Anniversary in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

...up next...G&H KY Nougat... :cheers:

Milan Black Gold in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink.  Watching Patton.

The last of some 2035 Dark Navy Flake, with a touch of Stonehaven to fill the Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Some 50/50 Prince Albert/Carter Hall I dumped into a mason jar on 2007...
Burning it in my Bob Bombers 2014 Cob pipe.

Part way through this bowl of C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

4Noggins Covered Bridges in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

P&W No.72 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

P&C Nation’s Capital in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Russ O's Snow Drift (from a sample sent long ago) in a Savinelli Venezia XL bent billiard - and old favorite among my pipes....

It's hot here today. Time for a burley. Old Joe Krantz in a Savinelli 921 Dublin Churchwarden.

P&C Taxman in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.