What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of McClelland Chocolate Silk in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Now smoking the soon to be released C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

C&D Bourbon Bleu in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

earlier a bowl of Bengal Slices to finish up the tin in a signed medium carved Columbus Meer by S. Cosgun and just finished a beautiful bowl of Gaslight in an old very large signed Yunus Ege Bacchus meer. That Gaslight always please me tremendously.

The last of some Bad Nun II in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Presbyterian Mixture in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat and a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Llama shearing Day. Done. Smoking Incestuous Blend in some pipe I made from a piece of wood. Water is my pairing.

Ozark Wizard's Pebble Castle in my GBD Prehistoric Billiard. :)

AJ

...final pipe of the day...Warrior Plug in a Radice rind X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

Erinmore mixture in a Kaywoodie Meer straight apple.......

Sutliff Field Master in a Royal Lane (1960s vintage) bent teardrop

Just finished smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Circa 1950 Half & Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

'Dayyy from the sunny Athens, single Greek coffee as companion.

OzvtahP.jpg

Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire - Aldo Morelli [paint-rustic work is mine].

Status
Not open for further replies.