What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Brigham Acadian Perique in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Hello from Greece, too hot today so a visit in a Cafe for was inevitable.An espresso plus kompoloi were my companion, i smoked W.O. Larsen Mellow & Tasty.

225931612e5e8016e957e21065738e4ec381fad9.jpg

...early AM...PA...then, G&H Kendal Gold...now, R. McConnell Oriental in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...McC 2025 Eng. Cavendish... :cheers:

Earlier, Velvan Plug in a Jarl Egg. Pondering the choices for the afternoon....

Almost finished smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. A can of Mist Twst is my drink. Weird spelling and name for a drink, but it's pretty good.

Boswell’s Dan’s Blend in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Half & Half in a my Fiamma Di Re ghosted with the essence of the Condor. It's surprisingly good. :)

AJ

The last of my stash of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice in Big Ben

Year 1980 A.C. Peterson Caledonian Curly Cut Melange No.410 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Have enough left for a bowl of so. Vin Scully and the Dodgers are on the XM at the top of the hour.

Some Ashton Gold Rush for tonight, did i tell you that i started testing blends in my new hand coffee grinder? Plus [thank God] my wife's ice cream finally finished.
a033.gif

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Getting in a short smoke before dinner: Yenidje Highlander in a 2013 slight bend red stone John Barrett Rockcob poker.

Now smoking McClelland Jubilee in a 2003 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game, which is being played at Fort Bragg, NC in honor of our troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.