What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, forgot last night's Grasmere Flake in an SMS meer pot :geek:

SPC Deception Pass in a Ser Jacopo Albotro.

L7RVQF.jpg

...early AM...PA...then, SWR...now, OGS in a Davidoff blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Lane Dark Red... :cheers:

Coniston Cut Plug in a Castleford bent sandblasted bulldog.

Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

1st try, GH Sweet Black Currant Twist, in a Royal meer apple

Part way through this bowl of Stokkebye Evening Treasure in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Dr.T.: I'll be very curious to hear your opinion of the SBC Twist. You are so good at getting those types of tobaccos, man.

Van Erkom's (a local tobacco supplier) Lite Flue in Loewe billiard

JimInks":0w8asdix said:
Part way through this bowl of Stokkebye Evening Treasure in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Dr.T.: I'll be very curious to hear your opinion of the SBC Twist. You are so good at getting those types of tobaccos, man.
Unsurprisingly similar to the plum (perhaps not quite as sweet and a bit tarter, unsurprising considering the flavors). However, the twist itself was pretty dry; the driest SG Twist I've come across. We'll see how it develops

Louisiana Flake in an MM Country Gentleman on this windy day

C&D Yale Mixture in the 1947 Dunhill patent 197-1 shell briar billiard.

27472390681_186f542cf5.jpg

McClelland 2000 in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

A local blend "Odin's Own" in a MM Great Dane.

OO reminds me of MacB's Scottish Mixture, but not quite as sweet or as prone to bite/burn.

Part way through this bowl of Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Having the last of this pouch of St. Bruno in the late Paulo Becker 2 Clover smooth capped canted Rhodesian with rusticated body, horn accent and military style stem, keeping it smokey.
banjo

13025fd460551eb9218d142f99ee080deefe045.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Dan Tobacco Taste of Ireland Shannon in a Butz-Choquin Bistro Straight Bulldog....I'm on a "aro" kick lately - like a dessert wine...LOL....Dan's Aros are pretty high quality though this one's a bit sweet - better when dried out a little....

Motzek Scottish Blend in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.