What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MisterE":qatf9bcb said:
McC Red and Black in a Ferndown.

Where's Jim? He must be asleep! He hasn't been smoking anything all day!
I had posted earlier that I was taking a forum break due to a heavy work schedule. Happy to be missed. Happier to be back.

Half way through this bowl of Uhle’s 255 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Jim is back, Yay! Dunhill EMP in a Dunhill Tanshell group 4 bent billiard.

1iNYoQ.jpg

...early AM...PA...then, SWR...now, MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a R. Wiley Galleon Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren HH Matured Virginia... :cheers:

MisterE":d5tuq2en said:
In Jim's absence, I feel obliged to post:  GLP Sixpence in a Sasieni 4Dot Canadian  Walnut.
I really wish you'd post your smokes more often anyway. Please don't stop because I'm back. I much prefer to see what others smoke more than post what I smoke and have so many of them in a row. I often feel a little self conscious about that. I miss Monbia's posts, too.

Thanks for the nice wishes, fellas. I had a very, very busy weekend and needed to devote full time to work. That happens sometimes.

Half way through this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Sweet Cinnamon Twist in an Italian mini-churchwarden

JimInks":eycp1e72 said:
MisterE":eycp1e72 said:
In Jim's absence, I feel obliged to post:  GLP Sixpence in a Sasieni 4Dot Canadian  Walnut.
I really wish you'd post your smokes more often anyway. Please don't stop because I'm back. I much prefer to see what others smoke more than post what I smoke and have so many of them in a row. I often feel a little self conscious about that. I miss Monbia's posts, too.

Thanks for the nice wishes, fellas. I had a very, very busy weekend and needed to devote full time to work. That happens sometimes.

Half way through this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.
Good to see ya back!

Starting the day off with some Marlin Flake in a Ferndown. Rainy morning.

Germain's Plum Cake for the first smoke out of a new pipe, the Paul's Pipe Hatfield, a nosewarmer based on the Devil Anse shape.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Today at 2:30 EST makes 42 years that I have been a pipe smoker!  :D

As of now, in celebration of 42 years as a pipe smoker, I am smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Congrats Jim! Lots of anniversary's this month it seems. :)

Uhle’s 255 in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139 with a black vulcanite stem.

Had a bowl of aged Kendal Kentucky in my Cavicchi umpteen star flying saucer squat bulldog mabobber.

On the porch..

In the heat..

Painful but Gratifying...

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. An appropriate smoke for the 42nd anniversary of pipe smoking.

puros_bran":1d5mhkaj said:
Had a bowl of aged Kendal Kentucky in my Cavicchi umpteen star flying saucer squat bulldog mabobber.

On the porch..

In the heat..

Painful but Gratifying...
Is that the flying Eskimo pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.