What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Peretti’s Park Square in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

...final pipe of the day...SG Brown Sugar Flake in a Castello sea rock X-Long Lovat... :cheers:

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

PeterD":2n5gz9nt said:
...final pipe of the day...SG Brown Sugar Flake

Ooo, I do want to try some of the Brown Sugar Flake. SP seems to be out of stock.

Down to my last few flakes of ODF, one of which is alight in my wee Dunnie Liverpool right now.

Congrats and welcome back Jim - I enjoy your posts - and your reviews - immensely!

H&H Founding Fathers in an MM Country Gentleman.......

Almost finished smoking St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

MisterE":1jj0lg7s said:
puros_bran":1jj0lg7s said:
Had a bowl of aged Kendal Kentucky in my Cavicchi umpteen star flying saucer squat bulldog mabobber.

On the porch..

In the heat..

Painful but Gratifying...
Is that the flying Eskimo pipe?
Yeah, whatever we decided to call it.. Figured I needed to pull it out of rotation prematurely. I was celebrating.

Leavitt & Peirce Twainberry in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Orlik Racing Green in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

VlHJsgx.jpg

Hardwicke's Grosvenor - Stanwell Night & Day.

...early AM...G&H Scotch Flake...now, OGS in an Ardor DR Urano Fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...Peterson 2016 Ltd. Edition... :cheers:

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Smoking Bayou Night in an old bent missouri cob and savouring every single thing it's giving me 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.