What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Anglers' Dream (slowly enjoying this blend as it's no more) in a Comoy's modern Blue Ribband bent billiard - not a pipe that approaches the 'real' Comoy - but decent grain, a nice matte/natural finish, great drilling and an excellent smoker.....

Park Lane Red Paramour in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Sutliff's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the Barling's Make Ye Old Wood liverpool shape (129) T.V.F.

Uhle’s 255 in a 2002 quarter bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139 with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff Z-50 in Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed Match in a Stanwell bent bulldog.....

Angler's Dream in an MM Straight Country Gentleman.......

Just finished smoking FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania.

Leavitt & Peirce Twainberry in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Watch City Fat Bastard in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Winchester in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem.

Dunhill EMP in a Hardwickes billiard.

4A4nPU.jpg

The last of some Mick McQuaid plug in a Grabow Royal Duke

My blasphemous AllYaMugs mélange again, this time in the Savinelli Clark's Favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.