What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Sutliff Burley Delight #212 in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Geia Hara from Athens, too hot today with the temperature at 33°C, Greek double coffee and ice water plus:

2255690837c80704f133e761b766b330ed35daff.jpg

4noggins Three Blind Moose - Ferretti.

Milans Sultans Blend in a Kowal partially rusticated snail.

P14ypK.jpg

Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice in own poker
This is the 1st time I try this baccy. I think it will need a couple more bowls for me to decide on it, though.

Condor Long Cut in a Falcon (Dover) -- looking for 'that Condor moment...."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bX1iCowvT8Q" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

...early AM...SG MVF...then, SWR...now, G&H KY Nougat in a Ben Wade blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Brown Sugar Flake... :cheers:

Germain's King Charles Mixture in the Stanwell Colonial 207, a cherrywood poker shape. (Seller's photo.)

Half way through this bowl of Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

The last of my stash of Peretti’s Boston Slices in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

The last of my stash of McClelland Red and Black in a 2002 three quarter bend paneled light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic stem. This will keep me busy for a while.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Milan “Our Walnut” in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Year 1980 A.C. Peterson Caledonian Curly Cut Melange No.410 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Caliope's Choice in a persimmon pipe..

Waiting for the storm to come. Lightning is close!

...final pipe of the day...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices in a Radice rind Canadian... :cheers:

Peretti’s D-9575 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: MacBaren Navy Flake in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.