What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of the Sweet Cinnamon Twist, in an MM Legend (review on tobacco reviews)

...early AM...PA...then, BLWB...now, OGS in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...HH Bold KY... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

It's turned into a day for billiards.  STG/Lane Virginia Gold's Black&Gold, for the first smoke of the morning, in the Mastro de Paja 3A Sun.

Followed later with Solani Aged Burley Flake in the Savory's Argyll 286. (This one is the sellers photo, which is obvious.)

Just finished running an errand and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Year 1980 A.C. Peterson Caledonian Curly Cut Melange No.410 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank. This will get me to dinner time.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished Lane's Medal of valor in a 2004 Dr. Bob Keiss PP Patriot Straight Rusticated Bulldog with a saddle bit stem....great tobacco and one of my favorite pipes! Smokes and looks great!

pipe.jpg

Milan Hillman in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Yorktown in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have enough for one more bowl.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Brown Bogie in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

A few minutes away from smoking Peretti’s Original in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

The last two pipes of the day for me: STG/Lane's Vanilla Gold: Vanilla in the Ferndown Tudor Root 3 Stars.

And now Comoy's of London Cask #7 in the Mimmo Provenzano bulldog

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Orlik Racing Green in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

2003 GLP Raven’s Wing in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Part way through this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.