What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
22578207291fa50155de9bb81add82637103c0c8.jpg

J.Chonowitsch T13 - Real Briar [my rustic & paint work on bowl and band].

'The Beast' in a straight Larsen billiard a brother gifted me

MacBarens Mixture Scottish in a Thane partially rusticated Dublin.

lAwdKG.jpg

...early AM...SWR...then, Granger...now, Sutliff Mixture #79 in a P&T 2006 POY Tinsky Sunrise Rhodesian...:cheers:

...up next...Lane Cavendish slices... :cheers:

Altadis Jonestowne Heritage: English Mixture in the Sasieni Ruff-Root Four Dot Burton.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Milan “Our Kentucky Club Mild” in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Telegraph Hill in my Rattray's Natural Bulldog. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Here's a short smoke for ya!:Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

About a third of the way through the last of my stash of C&D Yorktown in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking the new GLP Renaissance Reserve in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...M. McQuaid Plug in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of GLP Renaissance Reserve in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Writing notes for the review.

Peretti’s Original in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Maiden Lane Blend in a Peterson Donegal Rocky Bent Billiard.......

And an old kaywoodie Meerschaum Straight Apple full of Escudo.....love this tobacco.....

Status
Not open for further replies.