What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HU Scotney in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

McC 5100 RC in my Peterson XL-26 Silver Spigot. :)

AJ

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Sutliff Light English #302 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Stokkebye Black Coffee in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Listening to The Jack Benny Program.

Geia Hara from Athens, another hot morning with 32.6 C and moisture 36% but the Meteorological Service said that the weather will change soon.

22716040e682c2e73914af6a559901832430d68d.jpg

Park Lane Orient Express Scene 1 in my Pete 999 Flame Grain. First Pete in the collection and probably the 2nd or 3rd pipe I ever bought.

Cheers,

RR

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

OGS in Sasieni pot
Was a stunning day here in Cape Town, ending the day with a movie.

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Pirates-Reds game. Going to clean a few pipes.

Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

HU Sunset in my Edward's Freehand Pot. :)

AJ

McClelland 2000 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend half black sandblasted, half brown smooth rough top with a multi-colored dark yellowish ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Listening to Vin Scully.

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Mixture Monster 3 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

ajn27511":lef2s005 said:
HU Sunset in my Edward's Freehand Pot. :)

AJ

An interesting shape, to say the least!

Broken Scotch Cake in a Hanseatic Bog Oak Apple

2006 McClelland Bayou Slices (Blakeney’s Best) in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.