What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A double espresso in a Hellenic Cafe close to the beach, pipe smoking is free, crystal sea, fresh air, kompoloi, calmness and relaxation...what more could i ask?

IXFAV2H.jpg

Life is good in Greece.

Good night all...

Samuel Gawith St James Flake, bowl first in my new Al Pascia Curvy straight, so far, is wonderfully well-behaved and a Oolong Milky Tea, wonderfull night..

Al-Pascia-Curvy-1_zps3q7zdviq.jpg

Almost finished smoking Salty Dogs in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking STCoP Dobie’s Four Square English in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and brown pearl acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren HH Latakia Flake in a Ben Wade blast Canadian... :cheers:

STCoP Murray’s 1862 Whitehall in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat and a black acrylic stem.

HU Scotney in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

A couple minutes away from smoking STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Cut Plug in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

St. Basil’s Rasputin in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Bob Dylan demos.

Three Friars in my Curtis Metal Pipe. :)

AJ

About half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

' Dayyy from Athens, another photo from a Cafe close to a Port. That Cafe has an ancient Hellenic name but the peοple call it "Stone" because has been build mainly with stones.The view is fantastic, the sea breeze is touching your face and the waves almost hitting the stone base.

trJ31ZD.jpg

Earlier, St Bruno in my old Wellpipe; pondering on possibilities for the afternoon's bowl

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.