What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Casablanca. I fight with Bogart at 6 EST in Key Largo on TCM.

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. I had no choice in the matter! :D

Now smoking STCoP Murray’s 1862 Whitehall in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

STCoP Dobie’s Four Square English in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and brown pearl acrylic stem.

STCoP Murray’s 1A Linfield in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Savinelli 140˚ in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...P. Heinrich's Curly Block in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

About two thirds of the way through this bowl of St. Basil’s Peter the Great in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

HOTW in my smooth brown Peterson XL-14 Silver Spigot. :)

AJ

About a third left of this bowl of Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Yankees-Angels game on the XM.

Half way through this bowl of St. Basil’s Ivan the Terrible in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Good mornig to all, happy Sunday, starting my day with Peter  Stokkebye LBEF in a Charles Gousard #1208 and ver y bitter coffee

Just finished work and this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Chateau Henri No. 8 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Hairete from Athens, that Cafe is only few steps from the sea, a pleasant espresso with bougatsa.

NtaF8q4.jpg

waiting for lunch, Samuel Gawith BBF in a Ardor Urano Sandblast Bulldog and a coolKombucha , from a Moroco tea

Ardor-Urano-Bulldog_zpsisgcpe82.jpg

The last of a tin of St Bruno in a large bent basket briar billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.