What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengal Slices in my birthyear (1948) Dunhill Bruyere Apple. :)

AJ

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking delicious Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. You folks ignore this post and don't buy it. :x :D

Part way through this bowl of 12 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Vin Scully has called his last game. He did it with class, dignity, and professionalism. If he felt any sadness, he didn't show it. A true pro to his last words.

Now smoking Outman Cigars Spiced Rum in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...G&H American Peach in a Native Chief Meerschaum... :cheers:

Now smoking aged Hal O’ the Wynd in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Granger in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Now smoking Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Very delicious stuff!

Marlin Flake in a Parker bulldog
It's a lovely summery morning here in Cape Town.

Drucquer & Sons Blairgowrie in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning members, i think the summer returned to Athens, for October we have a very hot day here.

22928713669f3329abdd8deb3125983480d5ed34.jpg

Briar Patch Champagne - DB Royal, espresso plus ice water beside me.

...early AM...G&H North Star...now, CH in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Kendal Gold Peach... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Cannon Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Almost finished smoking G&H Sweet Rum Twist in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.