What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half&Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Granger, over 35 years old in my Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...PA...then BLWB...now, Peterson's Sweet Killarney in a Don Carlos 2-note smooth apple... :cheers:

...up next...Ferndown - Yellow & Brown... :cheers:

Rattray's Marlin Flake iaged over 4 years n my Aldo Velani full sandblasted Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Well, it's now 70 degrees here in NC and I'm preparing my next pipe full:

Newminster Superior Navy Flake well rubbed out and resting in a tobacco tray for another 20 minutes.

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

Going to sit outside on the front porch for a while and enjoy the day :cheers: :sunny: :sunny:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

2019 Pebblecut in my Design Berlin Image I Silver Spigot. :)

AJ

HU Directors Cut in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

MM Pride tobacco in one of my MM Country Gentleman pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good evening from Greece, in the morning we had a lovely sun although the temperature was a little bit low in Athens so what's better than a visit in a local Cafe for an espresso and pipe smoking?

23300103f1bc7ee51b4bb902ee725e15d1ae0cde.jpg

I didn't had time to post earlier because i had to make a repair to my car and visit a local pipe shop to buy a Butz Choquin Tropic.

HH Old Dark Fired aged 4 years in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A beautiful piece of briar :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Virginia #1 in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

War Horse Bar in my Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta. Went there on business and ended up staying a few years. I owned a restaurant and pub near St. Thomas Bay. The movie Popeye with Robin Williams was filmed on the island and the vessel used in the movie was Errol Flynn's Black Pearl. Which to this day, The Black Pearl sits in the harbor of Pieta and is a high end restaurant.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Renaissance Reserve in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

This wonderful H&H WhiteKnight in a Dagner Design cob poker pipe dedicated to this fine blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Ferndown Yellow & Brown in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.