What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived back home less than an hour ago, have much to make up!!!!!

Stonehaven in my Bjarne smooth Giant personally made for me by Bjarne back in 1988. Given to me as a gift when I visited Denmark, Bjarne was in shock that I made him a special custom fixed blade knife and sheath. Bjarne passed away in 2008 of a massive heart attack, he is surely missed by many. REST in PEACE BJARNE

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger, over 35 years old in my Savinelli Series III unfinished billiard pipe. Mug of coffee at my side :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A can of the incredibly delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime Soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Bayou Night bulk version in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe. Very well balanced pipe :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Running errands and smoking FMC in a Peterson Premier System 301.
IMG_20161214_111633733.jpg

H&H WhiteKnight in my first time smoked Aldo Velani Octagonal shank with a slightly bent wide stem. What a beautiful grain on this piece of briar for $29.95 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
JKtKnwC.png" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Now smoking Watch City 4th Nun in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. They used the old VaPer Three Nuns recipe. I'll see how close they came.

Now smoking 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Rattray's Marlin Flake aged just over 4 years.
Pipe of choice: Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 12 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Black Frigate in one of my older Falcon pipes with a smooth Meer Billiard bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My first bowl of Dunnie Dk Flake after work today, courtesy of a fine brother here. It burned perfectly in my Tinsky '15 BoB POTY, and enjoyed it immensely. I can see that this will benefit with ageing and get more complex.

Cheers,

RR

The last of a tin of War Horse Bar, in a Paykoc meer billiard

Gurkha Retribution In a MM Country Gentleman pipe that's dedicated to my Gurkha pipe blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

No, it's not something Luke left in my tobacco tray...lol
Preparing my last pipe of the day. Takes a while because I slice this thin and then it's well rubbed out and I let it air dry for 30 minutes or longer.

Pipe of choice: MM Legend pipe dedicated to this strong baccy. Nice nic hit before trying to get some sleep!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
bOrI1wM.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

...final pipe of the day...G&H Brown Cavendish in a Posella rustic Lovat... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.