What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City 4th Nun in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Epiphany in a Petersen Donegal Rocky #69 bent billiard, on my drive to the hospital tonight.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Watch City 4th Nun in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem.

A blend of CH & VBC in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. A beautiful piece of briar :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
rb7W96i.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

...early AM...PA...then, Velvet...now, PS #80 Norwegian Blend in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren London Burley...
:cheers:

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my gifted Dagner design cob poker pipe. Is this cob really worth the cost of over $24.00? My honest opinion is yes, if you break this pipe in slowly you will enjoy hundreds of great smokes from this well made cob poker pipe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2010 Pebblecut in my smooth Hilson flawless natural bulldog with a handcut acrylic black stem. :)

AJ

SPC Plum Pudding in my Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven in my smooth Yorkshire Apple bowl Meer lined with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About to get a bowl of Old Gowrie going in a GBD.

HH Old Dark Fired aged about 4 years in my no name, no markings of any kind stunning Lovat style pipe. Wish I knew the maker because it's a great smoking pipe and extremely well crafted :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
8rKscfC.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

I haven't smoked this BST nearly enough as I should. So today, I'm going to teach it a lesson with a new tin of McClelland St. James Woods.
IMG_20161215_104325122.jpg

Gurkha Retribution in my restored Grabow Freehand. This is a beautiful piece of briar :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Black Frigate in my custom made O'Donnell Algerian poker pipe with a Cumberland stem. I've posted a picture of this pipe prior and will again. It's well crafted and a superb smoking pipe dedicated to this fine blend. I purchased this pipe new a while back for the sum of $30.00, smokes like a $300.00 pipe :cheers: :cheers: :bounce:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Ucz5JoF.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Status
Not open for further replies.