What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today, War Horse Bar in my trusty BBK (current avatar); this evening, Brown Irish X in a Cobbit Elf

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe. Tom Collins is my drink, extremely quenching.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Got a break between storms to enjoy a bowl of Dunhill's Elizabethan Mixture in a Brian Ruthenberg blasted squat bent Rhodesian with a Cumberland stem

Preparing my special dessert blend aged over 5 years, steam pressed:

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I'll match the Tom Collins, and raise you a bowl of straight Perique with a homegrown Burley/ Nicaraguan cigar leaf chaser!!!

:lol!:

OW, that sounds like my kind of tobacco blend, hope you enjoy :cheers::cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...SH Select Mixture in a Tinsky Christmas 2016 tan blast bent apple... :cheers:

Stokkebye Oriental Supreme in a Savinelli (122)...
...then later a bowl of Tashkent in a different Savinelli (316)

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A couple of minutes away from smoking Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 300 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D bulk Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

' Dayyy from Greece to all the members, a beautiful sunny Saturday morning here in Athens.

23503130f4e212ea1e0606819a8d126e2d8f8615.jpg

Torben Dansk Cappuccino No 13 - Pipex [my rustic work, new mouthpiece added].

MM Great Dane tobacco in a restored Grabow Viking pipe with a smooth Apple Meerschaum bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.