What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Right now smoking:

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened this tin from ten years ago: needs to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A reparely smoked pipe....Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Brown Flake with the date removed

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of 72 year old American Tobacco Company Old English Curve Cut in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Rattray's Westminster dated 2009, just now opened. Guess I'm a BIG fan of Rattray blends from the times I lived in Europe. Those were the days!!

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A can of the amazingly delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

H&H BlackHouse in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watch City Slices in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

A tin from 9/16 that I've tried once, wanted to give this blend another try in 6 months....times a wasting:

C&D Bijou ( was not that impressed, plus had 6 tins replaced due to severe mold ) in my GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new, just gave the briar a good buffing with pure carnauba wax.

UPDATE Just finished a bowl of Bijou and still not enjoying this blend. Will finish this tin eventually and hope the other sealed tins I have get better with a few years of aging!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

G.L. Pease Temple Bar in a BriarWorks black sandblast Neptune lovat with white swirled acrylic stem.
Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch in a Savinelli rusticated Hercules 611EX bent Dublin

Now smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A blend of John Patton's Storm Front 70% and GLP Sixpence 30% in my
Aldo Velani Octagonal shank with a slightly bent wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain and as all of my Aldo's....NO FILLS.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

On bowl 5 or 6 of Peterson's Perfect Plug, purchased back in '12 but never opened. New blend to me and wasn't sure I liked it at first, but it's growing on me. In my estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspera Cherrywood. That pipe smokes anything well!

Cheers,

RR

GLP JackKnife Plug in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2014 Peterson 3P in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.