What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...Orlik Dark Strong KY in an Ardor DR Urano fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

This afternoon, about a 50/50 mix of Red Carpet and London Dock in a straight Dutch meer; this evening, Red Carpet in an MM Diplomat

Greetings from Greece, we have sun with few clouds here in Athens.

250547399ca4a3cbc60ce95503db37dbd4395426.jpg

...earlier, CH...now, Orlik Club Mixture in a gp. 3 Dunhill shell apple... :cheers:

' Speraaa from Greece, a quiet night here in Athens. I am watching "The Godfather 2" (1974)

25055976615eeaf55787296518d8508c6f40a7f1.jpg

while smoking Captain Black Gold in a Aristocob with home made 6mm balsa filter.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Mixture in a Brebbia first tan Calabash... :cheers:

Nearly finished off the Red Carpet (probably opened it too soon), this afternoon in a Country Gentleman, this evening in my BBK (current avatar pipe)

...St. Bruno Flake in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Thi morning I am smoking a klittle Frog Morton Across THe Pondout of a Neil's Bro Danish Acorn with Cumberland stem. Pleasureable morning smoke!

Just stepped in from the after lunch lunt...

SP Black Cavendish in a Calebrisi Bent Brandy

Home from Chicago and just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Thought I'd break in the new-to-me Barling wth a VaPer. Picked up a paneled 1970s Jeantet (made by Chacom), a new meer especially made for me, a late 1970 Charatan Special pot, and a 1980's Big Ben pot.

Half way this bowl of D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Breaking in a new pipe here. It was unsmoked. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Balkan Plug in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

Thanks to the generosity of a brother here, I tried two new to me GH blends: this afternoon, Mellow Mahogany in an SMS meer apple; this evening, Brown Cavendish in a Cobbit Elf

Part way through this bowl of Year 1937 Smith’s Glasgow’s Smoking Mixture in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.