What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning and afternoon, Hyde Park in a large bent basket briar and an MM Patriot respectively; this evening, Cannon Plug in a Falcon (billiard)

C&D Bijou in a BriarWorks Classic crimson sandblast apple with black acrylic saddle stem

Just finished smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

2510521337361591c5fe034141af167398adf7c9.jpg

Savinelli Punto Oro Cavendish - Stanwell Night & Day 84.

Starting off my smoking day with P&W #191 in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

...Lane BLWB in a gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark... :cheers:

The last of my open stash of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Gonna have to figure out what blend to smoke in this pipe next.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Jim, might I ask what a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob looks like?

Now smoking Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. A can of the almost illegally delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Watch City Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.