What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...SG St James Flake (Bulk) in a Ben Wade freehand bent Dublin... :cheers:

This morning, Royal Yacht in a Jarl Egg; this evening, Wiz' ATBE in a Lee van Cleef Egg

A repeat blend today:

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: breaking in a new MM Country Gentleman Pipe. This particular MM arrived flawless with the proper curing of the cob bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoyed a few freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies and am part way through this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

My last smoke of the day at my daughter's house on the back porch watching the goats eating the leaves from her fig trees:

Going to enjoy my last H. Upmann Cuban cigar

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Don Giovanni Sigaro in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer. Braves and Phillies are in the 11th inning.

Now smoking D&R Don Giovanni Sigaretta in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Don Giovanni Sigaro in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer.

Now smoking the last of my open stash of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a military mount horn ferrule and black vulcanite stem. Boo hoo hoo!

Last smoke of the day is Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Ellery Queen.

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING !!!

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Now a much better smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Butternut Burley in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard... :cheers:

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

mspLkgb.jpg" style="width: 750px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Budd I ( my own blend of cigar leaf, Carolina red and Turkish ) in my restored smooth briar Olde London Chubby Pot.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just about finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Status
Not open for further replies.