What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just opened:

Capstan Flake Blue dated 2002
Pipe of choice: restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.
I'm finding I prefer Algerian or Grecian briar over the briars I've smoked made from new Italian briar.

xQJV3YG.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened a tin of 2006 GLP Cumberland
Pipe of choice:restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem. This pipe was made to my specifications, as far as the size of the bowl and chamber dimensions. Great smoker and well crafted.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst ia my drink.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream dated 2011 in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe with a slight bend to the stem. Very well crafted pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 1970s Heine's Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

D&R Acadian Bright in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Having a busy day.

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe. I used a professional picture from where I purchased this great looking pipe and excellent smoker.

BMwUXMe.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Star of the East Gold in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game.

Medal of Valor dated 2011, tin version only!!

Pipe of choice: Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Listing this a few minutes early: Peretti Oxford Flake in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

My Budd ( my own blend consisting of Dominican Maduro cigar leaf, Perique and Turkish ) aged just over 5 years.

Pipe of choice: restored mint condition Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. An outstanding smoker. Something about how well most Oom Paul pipes smoke a blend with cigar leaf. Most likely due to the deep chamber and smokes cool even if pushed a bit.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Bayou Nights in my semi-broken-in J.M. Boswell Weathered Stone Egg. I really enjoy this tobacco, and the pipe packs and smokes very nice.

Filled my Jarl Canadian/Lovat with my added Perique MacBaren Vintage Syrian. This is rapidly becoming my favorite tobacco.

Slowroll
That sounds like a tasty blend.

LKEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":h20wrhz8 said:
Slowroll
That sounds like a tasty blend.

LKEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Oh yes it is indeed. I added 15% Perique, and it tamed the bite and sparked the flavor. Did it to a pound, think ill9 do another. Just have to dry it, and pack very loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.