What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Brother Orchid starring some fella who looks like me, see. Myeah!

If your in need of an afternoon Nic Hit:

A blend of C&D Bayou Night 70% and La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro leaf 30% aged together since 5/2015.

Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition...Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe. My cigar leaf blends smoke excellent in an Oom Paul pipe due to the deep chamber. Smokes to a perfect ash with no moisture at the bottom. But, first time I'm smoking this particular Maduro leaf blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye Sambuca in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching City For Conquest starring Cagney.

Now smoking Dan Tobacco Tordenskjold Virginia Slices in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar. For me, this is a dessert blend I really enjoy.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Lane BS-005 in a pre 1952 Parker smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking G&H American Coffee Caramel in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Star of the East Gold in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.
Oops, I see a silver band repair is needed on the shank, a hairline crack I just noticed while smoking.

UPDATE
The Yorkshire made back in the 40's has self destructed in my lap. Easy to say....it's forever gone.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops, green beans and mac 'n cheese dinner with a dessert smoke: Peter Stokkebye Pistachio (No.27) in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching the Rays-Yankees game.

...SWR in a H. Ege Floral Calabash Meer :cheers:

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

1st try of a Wiz-produced home blend, a VaPer/Cav he calls "All things being equal", in an MM Country Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.