What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HU Tobacco Director's Cut in my Savinelli Giubileo D' Oro Canted Lovet.  Good night all. :)

AJ

Preparing my last smoke of the night:

Going to sit on the back terrace and relax a while. Another 20 minutes or so before I light up.
A hand rolled cigar I made from local leaf. No binder just pure North Carolina tobacco's.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, Royal Yacht in a Viking Apple; this evening, Wiz's ATBE in an MM Country Gentleman

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a military mount horn ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

I couldn't get to sleep so I'm smoking some HU Tobacco Nash Nashville County in my Neerup bent Apple. :)

AJ

About half way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

WO Larsen Old Fashioned in Stannie
Have a good one!

Hearth & Home Butternut
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. May finish the day with this smoke.

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe. The briar is now over 100 years old. This pipe smokes flake and ribbon cut blends superbly while staying cool.

This pipe has a beautiful grain with no fills.

xQJV3YG.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 " tin " version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

DO I NEED A NIGHTCAP..... still have not slept!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Sutliff Angler's Dream in a '62 Dunhill ODA shell billiard... :cheers:

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

[KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard. Smoking this pipe more often.

22y90I5.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I. R. Three Star Blue in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My last pipe for a few hours:

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem. The briar has a flawless beautiful grain and it's an excellent smoker.

CBCg213.jpg" style="width: 650px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through my first smoke of the day, which is C&D Stovepipe in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. A bit of rain came and went, and is thinking of coming back. Some days, you just can't trust a cloud to make up its mind!

Nice pipe, Lonecoyote!
Marlin Flake in an Oom Paul here

Status
Not open for further replies.