What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Solani ABF dated 2011. Was a bit on the dry side and needed to be rehydrated. Seal must have been broken.

Pipe of choice: Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Finished work and this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Lane Black Raspberry in a MM Freehand... :cheers:

Posting my next smoke about 20 minutes early:

Going to sit in the garage and enjoy the sound of the ☔️ rain ☔️...

Arturo Fuente 858

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Have enough for maybe three more bowls. Watching Perry Mason.

I found a little tree in a beach, it's was very weird that manage to survive there so i temporary made a reinforcement hoping that will protect it even for a while.

25407870f274341aea185f5eadd8fe058a29e602.jpg

I wish i could make a fence for that little guy, it will be a pleasant surprise to see it in few months to be taller.

25407871e3179746602ab1b1b535ec6830415a47.jpg

Davidoff Malawi.

Recently opened a Mason jar of Sutliff's Ready Rubbed Match dated 2012.

Pipe of choice: Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide comfortable stem. A chubby beautiful piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks....purrrrrrfect.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

RO Firestorm, a friend was going to send me " a sample to try ". He actually sent me two tins.

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso pipe. Superb smoking nosewarmer!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

....C&D Crooner in a Ser Jacopo blast Lovat... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with George Washington Cut Plug in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania with a black acrylic stem A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

JUST USED THE CORONA OLD BOY THAT WAS GIFTED TO ME BY TWO MEMBERS OF THE BoB. PLUS, I WAS SENT A TIN ....MEDAL OF VALOR 2015. LATER I WILL POST A PICTURE. RIGHT NOW STILL SHOCKED, THE GENEROSITY OVERWHELMED ME FOR SURE!!

A BIRTHDAY GIFT I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Doing a few things around the house while waiting for the Red Sox-Yankees game.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend SV-23 n a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. The Sox and Yankees are about ti start playing ball, and I'm doing a little work as well.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Sutliff Revelation Match in a 2000 gp. 5 Dunhill shell Canadian...

Status
Not open for further replies.