What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A half bowl of:

Peretti's DD

Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About to have a bowl of Old Gowrie in a Big Ben leatherclad.

A half bowl of:

Erinmore Flake date on tin 2004

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yesterday, Sansepolcro; in the morning in a Viking Apple and the rainy afternoon in a Yello-bole Nova. This morning, Capstan Navy Flake in a Pete Pot. This afternoon, Grasmere in a straight Brigham Rhodesian.

C&D Longevity in a CAO latticed meerschaum.  Got the pipe in a Stokers Haven boxpass in 2003 or 2004. The tobacco is a tin from when C&D first introduced the blend.

That tropical storm is headed this general direction, so it’s as humid as the inside of a sweat lodge and no air movement. That alone is strange because I’m on top of a hill that has a breeze 99% of the time.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/78/24/21/c484b710.jpg

Yarnspinner68^^^^^^really nice Meer pipe!!

A half bowl of:

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A half bowl:

I. R. Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem. This pipe was made to my specifications, as far as the size of the bowl and chamber dimensions. Great smoker and well crafted.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a 1980 smooth slight bend, long stem Prince no name 97 Charatan second. Been a busy weekend, and still have lots to do.

Nice to see you back JimInks!!!

A half bowl of:

MM Pride tobacco

Pipe of choice: MM Dagner Design Cob poker pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...another bowl, Sutliff Holiday Mixture in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian...

Now smoking P&W #515 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Indians game.

A half bowl and then try and sleep!!!

Peter Heinrichs Special Curley dated 2006, a much better blend with age.
Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Dummerston in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Lonecoyote":use2j97s said:
Yarnspinner68^^^^^^really nice Meer pipe!!

A half bowl of:

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
It is one of my favorites. Love when it comes up in rotation.

Wilke Rumcake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Old Gowrie in an own reject
Back to school for the Little One today.

SWR-A aged just over a year in a Mason jar
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition....LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2551224786898cdd7e4e28a420c3ce8555bdac2f.jpg

Nobody on the road,
Nobody on the beach.
I feel it in the air,
The summer's out of reach.
Empty lake, empty streets,
The sun goes down alone.

25512248561aaeaf482836ecaa19525a8f554b84.jpg

I am smoking Ilsted's Own 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.