What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some surgery last Thursday , I'll be taking off several weeks. You guys smoke a pipe for me.

This afternoon, Warhorse Bar in a straight Dutch meer billiard; this evening, Salty Dogs in an MM Country Gentleman

Earlier, Hamburger Veermaster in a Castello Sea Rock KK32. Nightcap time, SG Brown No. 4 in my Piersel "Scottie" smooth Dublin.

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Slices in a straight 1960s Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Discussing the world and freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies while I work.

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Horsefeathers starring The Marx Brothers.

Last smoke of the day is SWRA in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Still watching the Marx Brothers.

25668990cfddc5f0ed318f18bf84354f39003d08.jpg

I am smoking PipeHouse Black Cavendish No 4 while refreshing my memory about Samuel Holmes "Sam" Sheppard Trials.

@Slowroll : Yes my friend, serving tray photo means that i am in my house, the backgorund is artificial to give a pleasure tone

@hobie1dog : Wishes for speed recovery, come back in action soon.

muZJKSV.gif

...earlier...Sutliff Angler's Dream...now, Sutliff Argosy Black Match in a MM Mark Twain...

Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

In honor of Edward G. Robinson's birthday, I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink, youse mugs! :)

Have a cup, too.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kSGlrXdORM8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Having my 2nd cup of Folgers with Full Virginia Flake in a Savinelli Hercules 814.

50/50 blend of Pinkertons Velvet and Germain's Plum Cake in my S&R Pipes quarter bent strawberry. Just had a sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle and sipping on a Coke.

I have a sweet tooth in the morning.

Sammy G Skiff mixture in a Jarl small semi rustic stack

A third of a bowl left of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-UP is my drink.

Here's a great pipe smoking movie with Edward G. Robinson: I am the Law!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rWMhUtKUiyE" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SqNtETo7OYA" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.