What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking McClelland 2009 Christmas Cheer in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Jim's Va./Bur #2 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Watching the EGR marathon on TCM.

Just finished smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful quesadilla dinner with a bowl of Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. Watching EGR movies that I DVR'd from TCM.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, McC # 27 in a Posella rustic Lovat...

Decided to have another bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Watching our hero in Smart Money with Cagney.

HH Vintage Syrian in a Butz-Choquin Canadian. I guess that makes it a French Canadian.

Half way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a straight 1960s Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

Just finished smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with a black acrylic stem. Watching The Woman in Green starring Rathbone and Bruce.

Hello from Greece, the sun is warming us here in Athens with 17°C.

2567063662873733cccfc8727f81bf57b37385b1.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Top Black Cherry.

...earlier...Mixture 79...now, Lane BLWB in a MM General...

Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and smoking the last of my stash of Wilke No. 194 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

Good morning! Full Virginia Flake in a Savinelli 814 Hercules with a good morning cup of Folgers.

About half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.