What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking in a new Ardor Rhodesian with aged 2015. :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

To work:
Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in my Castello Sea Rock Stack

...........prolly just add some fresh PPB to the pipe for the ride home

Bracing for the commute with some Dark Flake Scented in a tanblast Tinsky apple. And a cuppa.

Today's road tabak will be Blackpoint.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Best Brown Flake in a Lorenzetti billiard

-16c with snow

:) Paul

Looking forward to the drive home with my Tinsky Author & some SGFVF. :cheers: :pipe:

Some C&D Hard Cider in a Peterson POY,this is a mild,pleasant tobacco........
my mouth is tender from smoking too fast last night.Don't play war games on your
PC with a pipe in your mouth.......people are chasing you around trying to kill you
and you puff like crazy. :p

Winslow :sunny:

Even' All, Earlier in two Erlich Billards[ I have five ,all Algerian Briar from the '60's] G7h 's Brown Flake s '06, in the other , G&H's CCDL '03 Ken. :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Pirate Kake in a Brigham author.

-18c with snow.

Last night, ERR'd in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple.

This morning, GH Rum Flake in a Sav EX Prince. (Love this blend, but the capacity of this pipe is righteous, and my head is swimming.)

To home:
Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley with a pinch 'O GLP Cumberland in my Rad Davis Smoooooooooth mini egg

Continuing my Abingdon love affair with two bowls in a pre-Lane Charatan SG billiard and a Comoy Grand Slam bent bulldog :pipe: FTRPLT

Last night at the shop, one bowl of Maltese Falcon, two bowls of Peterson's Old Dublin, and a bowl of Irish Oak. All excellent smokes.

Enjoyed a very tasty bowl of Walnut in a Cavicchi lovat style dublin early this morning.

Last night in the workshop smoking a wonderful bowl of Haunted Bookshop in a nice Kaywoodie bent pipe that was gifted to me by one of the Brothers here. I kept checking the sky for a break in the clouds so I could see the comet Lulin, no luck- maybe tonight.

Good Morning All,

PCCA Jubilee in a Wolfgang.

-18c and finally snow has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.