What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well been gone for awhile. I have been heavily involved with BlackBerry programs and testing. BUT I never put the pipe down.

McClelland Black Woods Flake in a nice SerJacopo

On this most auspicious of pipe smoking days, St James Flake in a Dunhill straight apple.

Heading out for the drive home in just a minute. It'll be Haunted Bookshop in a Bertram bulldog.

Peterson's Irish Oak in a seconds billiard from Italy.

the very last dregs of As hton Black Parrot from 95 in my little Eltang sandblast billiard. man this stuff is good!

Planning my drive home with a full bent no name pipe full of SGFVF. Will stop at the ABC to check the Rye selection.
Ahh......Virginia Flake and Rye Whisky; seems like a fitting smoke and drink to celebrate IPSD. I'll be raising a glass to you all tonight.
:cheers: :pipe:

Breaking in a new Ardor Rhodesian with MacBaren Navy Flake. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Walnut in a basket tanshell billiard. It was a considerably faster smoke than usual with the 30 mph winds, but I had to celebrate the official day.

Bracing for a white-out commute with some '05 Blackpoint in a Tinsky mocha rho. The road tabak will be Kendal Flake.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Manhattan Afternoon in a Lorenzetti billiard

-15c going up to -5c

:) Paul

Afternoon All, Last nite two bowls of Fillmore '07, in my Ardor Xmas '03 with leaves & berries, and my 3/4 bent Dawg by Ser Jac, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! From The Frigid Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Getting ready to lite a bowl of HOTW in a great smoking Neerup pipe. Lookinng forward to it :sunny:

W.Ø. Larsen Old Fashioned in a Stan. 124 lovat.

Like Homer says, Mmmm, Danish.

Status
Not open for further replies.