What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Gowrie in a Peter Klein bent apple (well kind-of. Klein is no shape conformist).

Good Morning All,

Uhle's 300 in a Lorenzetti sitter.

-30 c Brrrrrrr

:) Paul

Reiner's long golden flake in my 3 knuckle bamboo Eltang moby dick.

Saturday, enjoyed several bowls of C&D Organic Pipe Dreams in one of my old Kaywoodie 13B's.
Sunday, enjoyed C&D Exausted Rooster, one bowl in a cob, one bowl in my old Dr Grabows straight Pot.
Today, looking forward to the drive home with a bowl of SG Med. Va. Flake in my no name full bent pipe.
:pipe:

Right now, some Frog Morton in a Russ Cook bullcap.

I have a bowlful of LGF in a Tinsky canted billiard waiting for later, all folded up and ready, but my taste buds are telling me that I still have a cold, so I may skip it.

Evening BoB's, just popped a top of Limerick that has been sitting on the back shelf for 9 years in a Peterson System Standard.

:pipe: Puffing and Keeping Good Thoughts Tonight. :pipe:

Hope everyone is well and doing fine.

Hamboorger Veermaster in an Ardor Xmas pipe with a huge bowl,how sweet the
Virginia tobacco tastes tonight! :D

Winslow :sunny:

GLP Key Largo.

ca. 1940 Loewe "Fawley" billiard.

LL re-stem.

10/10.

:face:

Even' All, 3 pipes to-nite, Syrian Star '96, Maltese Falcon '07, Great hiatus the new SHPC lat. offering, all in boswell bents, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

SWR Aromatic in a Irish Seconds bent. Currently 12.8 C , msotly cloudy.

Happy puffin,
Jayf

Mac Baren Plumcake in a Joel Shapiro Olivewood.

LtMac

Good Morning All,

Hodge Podge in a cob.

-40c overnight (-40c = -40f) brrrrrrrrrrr

:) Paul

Had a marvellous walk to the train after class in the company of some ERR'd in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple.

Now, a parfait of Frog Morton topped with Ashton Artisan's Blend in a Danbark bent bulldog. This combo was not planned--I just ran out of Frog Morton, and AAB was a lat blend I had handy.

For today's ride home I'll be filling my restored Kaywoodie 13B Relief Grain, with Medium Va Flake (mmm so sweet).
:pipe:

McClelland's (resurrection of PCCA) Arcade. Old Ben Wade Author.

Hold my calls . . .

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.