What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morn' All, Last nite in my Dunnie #622 Shell, a prototype of a Va/per, from the new blends coming out soon, of THE SHPC, the powers that be have determined that this will not be one of the blends,I loved it!!! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Thawing Out Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Last evening I enjoyed a huge bottle of Meantime cask-conditioned IPA with bowls of SOTE and Engine #99 in two bent meers :pipe: FTRPLT

Carlos":uu7y8kpa said:
Still in Gatlinburg, Easy Times in a BoB forum Tinsky.
Envious here! From what I heard on the radio the weather was pretty nice today and will be tomorrow. I've still have a picture from the spring 1964 of me smoking a pipe on the trail to Mt. LeConte....one leg on the trail and the other off in 3 feet of snow. Enjoy your stay!

Jim...smoking a bowl of CVP in a Weber lovat

Haven't had time to post much this week but smoking has been Brissetts, Kaywoodies and my Don Carlos filled with Walnut.

Ushering in a wet Sunday with a bowl of '03 Cumberland in a large Tinsky brownblast Lumberman and a cuppa.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Peretti's # 333 in a Lorenzetti sitter.

-18c with light snow.

:) Paul

Epiphany (C&D) in a huge Mike Brissitt Lovat/Poker hybrid. After watching a show on Einstein last night and not being able to understand his theory of relativity, I thought Epiphany (being, I understand, the modern recreation of the Revelation that he smoked) might help me understand it today. No luck so far, but a good morning smoke.

Natch

Well Natch, I've watched that show thrice now, and have been reading related material trying to grasp the concepts,,,I've come to the conclusion the way things work in our physical world handicap our understanding. Not one to give up, I've sought the help of a prof at the university (a close friend of my sisters) who will try to enlighten me. However at this point in time I'll displace space in my recliner and use time to smoke a bowl of burley,,,uncomplicated, simple, and slower than light speed,,, :pipe:

Afternoon All, Syrian Star[PCCA '96] in a Boswell Bent, I've decided I have too many Va. pipes, so ALL my Boswells will now become Lat. pipes! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Thawing Out Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Made a trip in to the Gatlin-Burlier today. Picked up several pounds of which some should make it into the boxpass. I got some Cumberland, Gatlin-Burley, and Smokies-Smoke-Ease blends. Also some unsweetened twists.

Today has been PA in my Don Carlos and Walnut in one of my Brissetts.

Solani 633 in my ring-grained sandblast Tom Eltang bent brandy.

FVF in an old Bewlay Special with a LL stem. Mmmmmmmm !!!

:face:

Enjoying some marlin flake in a Radice Hawkbill single bore or what ever they call it LOL

G&H Louisiana Flake in an Ardor Calabash,hints of cocoa in a Va./P flake,G&H
does magic to the tobacco again.

Winslow :sunny:

First smoke of the day for March 9, 2009 is Coniston CP in a Stevenson canted apple, and it's too warm for 0019 EDT (and I despise time changes BTW).

Status
Not open for further replies.