What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samarra in a Rad Davis billiard.A nice English........tasty. :)

Winslow :sunny:

A blend of assorted leftovers and unwanteds with a little of this and that. Ya' know, it ain't half bad. Quite smokeable actually!!

Earlier today: Lancer Slices in a Tinsky Coral/Black and Tan Shape 13. Excellent combination of pipe and tobacco.

This evening: GLP Odyssey in a Gentle Art of Smoking Group 3 Billiard while watching "2001: A Space Odysey." I thought it appropriate.

D'.

Carlos":ajznufiw said:
PCCA JBM in a BoB Forum pipe. The baccy was a gift from Regor. Thanks! :D
I hope you enjoy it!! Getting ready to lite a bowl of 2015 w/ brown rope in a Gulel(sp) meer. A darn good pipe and a very tasty tobacco LOL

Good Morning All,

Boker Or of the Hebraica Series in a Brigham.

-6c here

:) Paul

Even' All, Earlier G&H's C C Reg. '00, in my 20th Anniv. Calabash, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Morning BoB's,

SG Best Brown No. 4 / Black XX Twist on top to start with in a Bjarne Panel.

Off to a Fiery Start this morning! :pipe:

Good Morning All,

GH Curley Cut Regular in a Wolfgang.

-9c with light snow

:) Paul

Preparing for a 12 hr backshift with a bowl of GH Synjeco Greenodd Rope in a large Tinsky billiard.

Buddy

For the trek home I'll have a Stokkebye Navy Flake in a Kaywoodie 13B.

A nice bowl of Ashbury in an Omega system pipe. Not a half bad smoke today seeing as how I was outside for most of the smoke.

McCranies Hellsgate in a Dr G. Curretn temp 17.3 and sunny.
A great day to all,
Jayf

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite, both in Boswell Bents, McConnell's Oriental '06, and from my PuffersPipe samples, Baltimore Harbour, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Status
Not open for further replies.