What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's Holiday in a XXL Baki Meer,playing Silent Hunter 3 and sinking all of Churchills ships. :p

Winslow :sunny:

Tonight (or perhaps I should say early this morning) I'm smoking some Butternut Burley in a Bing's Favorite with balsa filter. I know some pipers say filters remove flavor from the smoke but in this case I think it actually helps it. I can't wait to try Russ' Classic Burley Kake.

Smokey

Getting ready to lite a bowl of PS Bullseye flake in a Jirsa pipe. This is to start the day. I still wonder what's next but never really worry about it. I always have the Rooster and 2015 to fall back on LOL

mixin a bit of Royal Cajun Ebony with MacBaren London Burley Blend................in my Stanwell Golden Danish 186

Started the day off with an early morning smoke of Walnut in a GF POY Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard.

St. James Flake in a Peterson System pipe.

paddy_10.jpg

Good Morning All,

PCCA Jubilee in a Lorenzetti sitter.

-10c with light sprinkling of snow.

:) Paul

I'm breaking in a brand new Peterson B5 with University Flake.

Happy St. Patricks day everyone! Two pipes so far today. A bowl of Charing Cross in a Country Gentleman cob and a bowl of Abigdon in a Golden Danish Stanwell. Cheers all! :D

Mine is Larry's Blend (from P&C) in a Peterson Baskerville, while the autumn rains fall.

For the drive home today I'll start breaking in my new Boswell bent with some C&D Organic Pipe Dreams- far out man :flower: .
:pipe:

Been working on an outstanding bowl of Walnut in a giant Tinsky Coral bent dublin. This has turned into an approximately 1.5 hour smoke! Awesome!

I loaded up a new cavicchi tomato lovat to start breaking it in,,,but the house filled with corned beef hungry family,,,,a second shift of irish wannabees is rolling in after their shift to finish off the pot,,,I'll save the initial ritual firing until later,,,,stoked a cob with carter hall instead,,, :lol!:

GLP Embarcadero :cheers:

Old Loewe billiard ("Fawley" shape) with an LL tuned airway lucite re-stem. :cheers:

:face:

Hamboorger Veermaster in a Radice bent Apple Underwood,I'm in the zone now
at the 1/2 bowl mark.........sweet Virginia!

Winslow :sunny:

4 noggins Mojo in an Irish Seconds bent 16.1C

Happy puffin,
JayF

Good Morning All,

Lancer's Slices, from brother Ken, in a Brigham President.

+2c and a pleasant day expected.

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.