What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Red Carpet in a Lorenzetti billiard.

-7c going up to +1c

:) Paul

5 year old Blackpoint (Thank You Again, TeeJay !) in a Caminetto 3/4 bent billiard. Good stuff.

:face:

I think for today's drive home I will partake of some MacBaren Scottish Mixture in my full Bent Boswell.

...smoking a little Frog Morton on the Town in a Peterson Kinsale - the first pipe my wife ever bought me.

Boswell's Pennsylvania Dutch Treat in a Kaywoodie from Dock.

A treat, indeed :pipe:

Plantation Evening from Natch in a bent meer billiard. I don't have the brand handy and am too tired to get up and check. Henesy the 44th president edition, in a sifter glass.

Even' All, 5 pipes to-day, OJK, Peretti's Scottish Flake, G7H's Brown Flake '04, in various pipes, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good morning all. BBF in a Peterson Supreme bent billiard. Cool & clear south of the equator.

Good Morning All,

Haddo's in a Peterson system

-8c going up to +4c

:)

I will probably be smoking some university flake in my meerschaum today.

13.9 C with light rain Walnut in a Sav.

Jayf

SmokeyTweed":j4ee84w8 said:
I will probably be smoking some university flake in my meerschaum today.
Change of plans, University Flake in my 1/8th bent SC dublin which i haven't smoked in a while and managed to only have 1 relight! Very satisfying smoke. :pipe:

Preparing to go out for some more field work, I'll pack up my new Savinelli 320 with some of this Devil's Holiday :darklord: .

You fellows have a great weekend! :cheers:

Hamboorger Veermaster loaded in 3 different pipes and a sweet Virginia that
is one of my favorites. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Even'All,Earlier McCrannies Red Ribbon '06, in my Imp Calabash, is this stuff 5100? Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Evening, gents. The cold is starting to break, so my first bowl in a week was some Peter Heinrich's Burley & Bright in my Stanwell revival lovat. Still didn't taste quite right, and someone interrupted my smoke with a gigantic work crisis, but that first puff was still bliss.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a Peterson Royal Irish straight billiard.

Good Morning All,

Dark Plug aka "Yankee Killer" in a Lorenzetti freehand.

+2 going up tp +5

:D

Beverwyck in a GFO 06 Cristiano POY.

Waiting on the ac repairman.

Status
Not open for further replies.