What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Aaron":dcw2tcj4 said:
Just got finished with a nice bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Original. I'm impressed. :D
Was that your first bowl of B.S.? Thats truely good stuff......I still have three pouches of Sobranie...But I can't bring myself to open them, so I smoke the Sasieni.....

Smoking some Sunday Picnic in a Peterson Rosalaire...........Great combo....I love Petes...

Yeah it acually was. Even after one bowl I like it a lot. I'm a big fan of Balkans.

Well You have had the best.....Anything compare in your estimation?

Smoking the last of Escudo in a Ser Jac Bent Billard.....Just finished my book......

Good Morning All,

Telegraph Hill in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

-10c overenight going up to +2

:) Paul

Texas Outlaw":ewe5l1mm said:
Indian Tabac Robusto
= Nicotene Buzz

I haven't gotten to smoke since monday cause of this damn cold.
Looking forward to gettin back into it. I want to try out this new Sav that came in yesterday, I just need to decide what to break it in with.... Probably go with the ol Organic Pipe Dreams, works good for breakin in new pipes, no foreign tastes in there.

PA ina Dr G 11.1 C
A geat morning to all,
Jayf

Some more Sweet Killarney in a tall bowled billiard Huzzah! I'll follow this with some Guinness later.

Penzance in a smooth Rad Davis Dublin with a plateau rim, white russian on the side.

Even' All, Bracken Flake in my Castello #35 OA, Sam's Flake'06 in my McCrannie's Bent blast billard Ashton, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Peterson luxury packed in my Spanu cobra,,,,interesting blend but it lacks something,,,

Dan Tobacco Devil's Holiday in an Altinok figural meer,ice tea on the side. :bounce:

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Sam's Blend in a Brigham bent apple.

-10c overnight going up to +3c

:) Paul

hi all im smoking some carter hall in one of my boswell bents waiting for the blizzard to hit here its going fun here today

McB's Navy Flake in this Tom Eltang:

morepipes014.jpg

I'm enjoying a bowl of 2015 mix with some brown rope in my blowfish meer. It sure taste great to me LOL

Currently I am enjoying a nice bowl of Kensington in a stanwell golden danish after a very good bowl of Balkan sasieni in my la scala. I love my job!

Status
Not open for further replies.