What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren Honey & Chocolate in a Stanwell Vario #13 billiard.

Smoking a home made blend of Briggs and a vanilla cavendish (50/50) in a briar poker that I created. Pipe was a keeper since I messed up the shank while trying out a new two jaw lathe chuck that I made. Took to big of a bite with the tool and busted off the briar shank so ended up putting on a walnut shank into the bowl. Pipe isn't pretty but seems to be a pretty good smoker.

Peterson Irish Flake in my 2nd TRP morta pipe. 1st smoke of a flake in morta this pipe & its bowl seam ideally shaped for flakes & smokes very well.

McConnell Scottish Cake in my Jon Rinaldi Pipe that I have been neglecting for a week or two.

Good Morning All,

Enjoying a cup of coffee with some Prince Albert in a Missouri Meerschaum.

Good Morning All,

Night Train in a Savinelli

-1c going up to 16c

:)

About to head home for a nice 3.5 day weekend. Planning to smoke a little of everything the next 4-days. For the drive home I have some PW&W 191 for my Rinaldo bent.

Some Irish Flake in my TRP Cutty with my 1st cup of coffee. Have a great holiday weekend BoB

TallSmoke":k78b3hee said:
About to head home for a nice 3.5 day weekend. Planning to smoke a little of everything the next 4-days. For the drive home I have some PW&W 191 for my Rinaldo bent.
:suspect: Humm! Vat have ve ben smoking mr. Talltoke errr Tallsmoke?

:lol!: Enjoy the weekend!

EJinVA":akg8qvno said:
TallSmoke":akg8qvno said:
:suspect: Humm! Vat have ve ben smoking mr. Talltoke errr Tallsmoke?

:lol!: Enjoy the weekend!
HA! (Wishful thinking?) :twisted: :lol!: :lol!:

You have a good one, too, EJ!

Taking a pipe and coffee break after planting Mesclun greens and bunching onion seeds in the garden. A blend I've been stuck on for the past few days, and it was created by the fellow who is visiting here at the moment ;) Mr. Pease's Telegraph Hill-nice caramel notes to this one, and the pipe is a HAJ.

Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend, all! I need to bake a pineapple upside down cake for hubby's arrival.

Lisa Marie

More of Peterson's University Flake in my Hedregaard - a divine combo

GL Pease Fillmore in my newly acquired vintage clay, very nice smoke indeed...

DSCN2026.jpg

Even' All, 3 pipes so far to-day all, with Glengarry Flake '04, my Ardor SH series1 Calabash, my Tinsky ** RG paneled Calabash, my Ser Jac Calabash Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Anniversary Kake in a Mastro de Paja bent apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.