What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a Svendborg Padouk. This is part of my first ever tin of Escudo. I didn't realize that this blend smokes so hot! No matter how I pack the bowl, I get hot spots on a hot bowl. Tastes great, though.

Even' All, Ennerdale Flake '04, in an old Weber Canadien, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Cracked open a two year old tin of Barbary Coast and it's tasting just great in my Sara Eltang rhodesian.

Some '05 Telegraph Hill in a Tinsky panelled billiard. Diet cranberry juice on the side.

Buddy

My first bowl today was pease cairo(022206) in a cao lattice meer, next was pease ashbury(113005) in a pre-trans barling billiard. After dinner I moved onto cigars to finish the night.

Devil's Holiday in a Yanik Meer.

YanikBentBilliard.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Embarcadero in a Dunhill LB

10c going up to 18 c

:)

FMOTB in a Savinelli 803 Baronet Bruyere, an inexpensive sandblast (or rusticated) pipe that smokes smooth and cool.

Good Morning All,

Embarcadero in a Peterson donegal.

6c going up to 17c

Currently enjoying a bowl of UF in an Ashton straight billiard, "pebble grain," with a saddle/brindle stem. Mmm, mmm, good.

PS luxury navy flake in a Stanwell Antique- partially blasted, plateau top Dublin. 70's or early 80's period. Cannot recall which-it is/was a blur. :drunken: earl

Just finished some Balkan saiseni in my stanwell golden Danish 186. A fine smoke.

GLP's Fillmore in my new smooth Stanwell Colonial #207 - a large poker with a steamer stack chimney of a bowl. Smoking it for the first time and it works great right off the bat, which has been my experience with my Stanwells. This is the photo I borrowed from the good folks at smokingpipes.com, where I bought and received it in record time. By inspecting the grain pattern on the pipe in the photo I found that it is exactly the same pipe that I received from them.

3565402176_98c7964a88.jpg

Hal o the Wynd in this pipe:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/pad-tad-f22/my-tinsky-cavalier-system-pipe-t5142.htm#58697

Started the day early this morning with a delightful bowl of Walnut in a Don Carlos 2 Note bent dublin.

Good Morning All,

Embarcadero in a Peterson donegal.

5c going up to 22c

:)

Starting the day with some University Flake & a cup of coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.