What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosun Cut Plug in a Radice Hawkbill.

RadiceFauxBambu.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Brown Irish Twist in a Brigham president.

11c going up to 24c cloudy

:)

Good morning to you all. I'm just ending my day and just got home from doing my twelve hour grave yard shift. Ending it with a bowl of Outwest Tobacco "End of the Trail" in a Tom Spano Millennio horn rimmed bent Dublin.

This morning I'm having Gatlin-Burley in a Gatlinburlier house pipe poker.

LtMac

C&D Sunday Picnic in a Mike Brissett billiard. This is a perfect pairing.

Started the day with some MCBaren Navy Flake, Prince Albert all day on the golf course, now Gawirth Commonwealth as I sit back and relax after some great steaks on the grill. Tell me it gets better than this so I have a reason to get up in the morning.

Hal O the Wynd in my Tinsky cavalier with the bulldog bowl. Bout to have some brisket sandwiches and resume smoking.

Oh God! Texas Brisket :drool: When my brother lived in Austin I would go
down there for some brisket,a full immersion baptism,and a Holy Ghost Revival.
Fond memories. :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a savinelli.

14c going up to 26c expecting thunder shower later today

Hey fellas,
Star of the East in a T. Cristiano smooth bent billiard with nice straight grain. May lay on my recliner and smoke all day. These 3 hour workouts are using up all my energy.

Solani 633 in a Tinsky bent bulldog. Bud Select on the side. Honey-Do's are done - until it's time to grill.

Buddy

Some fine Samuel Gawith FVF. in an Ashton Pebble Grain Canadian.
Ahhhhhh, time to pour an aperitif.

:D :D

F&T Vanner's Mixture in a Tinsky canted billiard. A VA+sweet tobacco, very nice for a care-free afternoon smoke.

Even' All, A change of pace, whilst waiting for Mary at Wal-nut, Heinrich' special curlies '06, in my Ardor nat. ver.Xmas '03 with berries, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Yesterday, I popped one of my tins of Exhausted Rooster that Nick got for IPC (group buy) in May '08.
The tin aroma was much more pronounced than when fresh; it was very good.
It was the first meeting of the Baton Rouge Pipe Club (yet to be named.)
First time I smoked with other pipe smokers.
(also the first time I bought a pipe in person; a Bjarne Viking Classic.)

Mine is Heart & Home Armada (English blend) in an old GBD Prehistoric bulldog I cleaned up. Smokes well.

Saturday was SG Black Cherry (thanks Winslow) in my Full Bent No Name pipe, very tasty!
Sunday was GLP Union Square in my Tinsky Rhodesian, mmmmm good.
Today SG Med. Va Flake in my Tinsky Author.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a savinelli.

12c going up to 22c

Beacon (McC version) in a big ol' Cavicchi Canadian.

I'd forgotten I had this open in a Mason jar, and in only about two months, it'd already gone anaerobic (the seal button was sucked down.) If this is what it's like after eight weeks of careless aging, the stuff that's down cellar for a few years is going to be dynamite!

Just came home from work and taking the wife out for breakfast. Uhle's Blend 232 in a Lorenzo rusticated stubby billiard that was one of my first pipes. Still a great smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.