What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PA in a Sav sitter, 33 C good weather.,
Cheers,
Jayf

Mine is FVF in a GBD New Era sandblasted billiard.

I had a quick Neos small cigar while taking a break from cramming for a final. 8)

Another early morning start met with an outstanding bowl of Exhausted Rooster in a Brissett 1/2 bent danish egg.

Good Morning All,

Haddo' Delight in a Peterson cara XL02

-3c going up to +8c

Afternoon, gents. Great Hiatus in a CAO calabash... couldn't resist smoking the Holmes tabac in a 'bash, even if it's not true to the "real" SH.

Been working on some Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard. Get'n ready for a Tea Party! :D

Smoking another bowl of Beacon. I really like this stuff and will be getting some more at some point LOL :sunny: :sunny: . The first tin is about 85% empty. I sure enjoy it :sunny: :sunny:

I purchased what some here termed the Trinity. My first one to try is Old Gowrie. Definately a solid VA. Not sure I can justify the expense, but it sure is tasty. I'll decide whether I want to buy more or even go with the 500g package.

It is mighty good.

Old Gowrie in a Ruthenberg blast.

Okay, I will need to be buying some more of this. Is the 500g package as good as the tin?

:D Peretti's BPC in a Castello Collection that I just received from a most generous brother 8) What a great smoker! The story tomorrow. Right now I'm in the middle of a very long, very fine smoke :)

Arcade (the McClelland incarnation) in a Cavicchi Prince.

:face:

A getting ready for bed smoke of C&D Winchester in a bent Ruthenberg. Sipping on a Leinie Berry Weiss to round out the evening.

Jim

Old Gowrie is a very nice tobacco. Fine VA flavor; it is a simple blend, but that is why I like it. It burns well, burned all the way to the bottom of the bowl and burned extremely cool. I will certainly be purchasing more.

About to load up some Fairmoon Black Bayou Mist in a a Tinsky Bing's Fav. Man, I love trying new (to me) tobacoo blends.

I hope I like it cause I bought half a pound. :pipe:

Even' All, 3 pipes to-nite in my Tinsky Xmas '04 ** Tan Blast, Solani Burley Flake and another bowl with Laurel Flake, '05, inmy Joe Skoda POY SHPC Laurel Flake '05, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Boker Or (Morning Light) in a Brigham.

0c going up to +12c

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.