What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even' All, I've smoked 3 bowlsfull of Maltese Falcon, wonderful, in an Ardor Fantasy, Ken.
Pacem en Dark Lord! :tongue: :pirat:

Breaking in a new Pete bulldog with Solani silver flake. This pipe will be good. 2nd bowl and it already smokes nice and cool :cheers:

Afternoon All, Embarcadero in an old S.S. Pierce Dublin, deeelicious, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Lancer's Slices in a Savinelli Mediterranean 1/2 bent Dublin.
Tony

Today at work, 3 bowls of Samuel Gawith St. James Flake in a well beaten Cob.

Even' All, In my Castello OA #35 Kendal Flake, In my David Jones Red rust. bent billard, OJK Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :pirat: :tongue:

Enjoying some six year old 3 Nuns in a half bent Dublin.

Mike

Jamestowne Tradition English Mixture in a Cob.

Do NOT Smoke this in a briar that you aren't planning on ebaying. . There's Goop everywhere, the cob, the stem, my tongue. They must of sprayed this with flavoring and layed it to rest in a PG drum for a few months.

puros_bran":lsnjim0w said:
There's Goop everywhere, the cob, the stem, my tongue. They must of sprayed this with flavoring and layed it to rest in a PG drum for a few months.
So other than that, how was it? :lol:

Even' All, Right now I'm smoking C&D's Exclusive in a WDC Jumbo, earlier, Kendal fl., OJK,embarcadero in various pipes, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Got a defunct blend made by Fader's of Baltimore. A high quality Virginia and Turkish blend called 1891, in a Brebbia Tan Calabash. Glad I've got a couple of bags of this stuff.

Funn

C&D Epiphany in a Brigham billiard. The epiphany was gifted to me by my etailer in an order that arrived today. It really is a nice light English blend on first smoke impression.
:D Paul

Mac Baren's Scottish Mixture in a Savinelli Clark's Favorite.

Enjoying a bowl of marlin flake. I sure love this stuff :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.