What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I smoke a bowl of C&D Blockade Runner in a Ben Wade Danish Hand Model 200. Getting ready to load up a bowl of GLP Cumberland in a GF POY bent billiard.

Even' All, It was an all C&D day to-day, OJK, Exclusive,Pegasus, 3 friars, Virginia Gentleman, in Various pipes, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Enjoying some Dunhill Aperitif in a Wilke bulldog. Diet Coke on the side.

Opened a tin of S&G Kendall Cream de-luxe mixture and smoked a pipeful in a sraight Brigham bulldawg... Very light and mild... I much more perfer the flake but it is still mild even with the flake IMHO.
:D Paul

Maltese Falcon in a Tinsky Squat Bulldog

Working on a bowl of Rum and Maple in a giant Bjarne blasted brandy.

Dunhill Aleritif in a group 5 Wilke billiard. I am savoring every puff.

A 50/50 blend of Tinderbox Reserve 1928 and McClelland 5100.

Even' All Back to my roots, Conniston CP in my Xmas Ardor '03, in my Tim Hynick SHPC POY Bosun CP, wonderful, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Starting off a Saturday morning and a three day weekend with GLP Blackpoint in a Charatan straight pot

Afternoon All, Embarcadero in my favorite Va, pipe, My Tim Hynick SHPC Poy pipe, Ken.
Pacem en Tim! :tongue: :pirat:

Boswell's Christmas Cookie in my Jobey Rusticated Canadian Baseball Bat.This is some good stuff!!! Quality Aromatic,Regardless of what purists say.

Funn

Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls in a pete system, Bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.