What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
puros_bran":4nkwqj0s said:
What is your opinion of that blend Puffs?
I bought the five tobaks in the Hebraica Series about a year ago. When I received them, I had a pipeful from each and then jarred them. I thought "nothing special". But last night trying this one in a clay, I was quite amazed at detecting the flavours. I'm going to use the clay to revisit them.

One thing, I picked up a sweetness that I missed before.

:D Paul

Just returned from the local B&M where I restocked on pipe cleaners and picked up a months supply (a pound) of Just For Him's Reed's Weed. It's a Bob Schafer blend designed to be smoked all day. I really enjoy it. The pipe is a Savinelli Duca Carlo billiard.

Enjoying the heck out of a bowl of Cumberland in a meer. It does have a slight kick to it. I guess part of it depends on how the meds are hitting me LOL. It sure taste good no matter what :lol!: :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Enjoying a bowl of Best Brown Flake (bulk) that I got a few years ago. I haven't had this for a long time and forgot how good it is. I have 3 tins of it but haven't tried them yet. It might be time to try and order some more of the bulk :lol!: :cyclops: :sunny:

Started the morning off with a bowl of un-aged Cumberland in a GF POY Kaywoodie on the way to sunrise service. Finished it off after the service.

Good afternoon,

Squadron Leader in a Brigham bent apple. S&G sure got this one right :!:

:D Paul

Breaking in a new Diplomat cob all day with a bunch of Russ Oulett's Hearth and Home blends that are new to me: three straight bowls of Sunza Bitches and then Sunjammer.
Good stuff.

Tried an experiment about five years ago. Put some 5110 in a vacuum sealed bag. Just opened it up about six months ago and put into a jar for another six months. Just smoked some today. Had the texture of a pressed cake. Kind of oily. Excellent smoke in a Mike Brissett Poker.

MacBaren HH Mature Virginia in a Dunhill Cumberland poker, possibly the ugliest pipe I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.