What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a bowl of Cumberland in a GF POY Kaywoodie bent billiard.

50/50 of St James Woods and 5100 in a Lorenzetti sitter. I wanted to sweeten up the SJW and it seemed to do the trick.

:D Paul

Enjoying a bowl of 2015/marlin flake mix in a Don Carlos Bulldog. A darn good combo LOL. I sure like this mix that I got out of an artical in the NAPC mag a long time ago. :lol!:

A wonderful evening here in OKC! A bowl of McCrainies Coyote in a big Castello 56 Searock bulldog; followed by some Black Angus in a Sasieni diamond-shank saddle pot.

Following my morning bowl of Prince Albert in a Wilke billiard, I am now enjoying some JFH Reed's Weed in yet another Wilke billiard. Yeah, I like Wilke briars.

Good morning all,

Night Train in a Peterson emerald bent system.

Smoked some Low Country Waccamaw in a DiMonte Classica earlier today.

Enjoying a bowl of marlin flake in a Standwell # 186. These sure are good smokers IMO :cyclops: :sunny:

Some Lane's 1-Q in a Stevenson apple. I rarely smoke this stuff, but I ran across some I didn't know I had and it's too early to put out garden mulch.

Just finished off a very satisfying bowl of Middleton's Walnut in a Brissett bent billiard/egg.

Brissett530-1.jpg

Good morning all,

Marble Kake in a Peterson emerald bulldog.

Mornin' Gents,

First day of vacation! :tongue: McB's Navy Flake in my Rad Davis....
Pipez003.jpg

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I'm smoking a bowl of escudo that was DGT'd from last night. I swear it almost taste better, but not quite LOL. In all these years I have had very bad luck with DGTingtobacco which has been all Va's. It seems to be changing now. What ever the reason it taste good now and I'm sure enjoying it :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :affraid:

regor":3jl0hr6v said:
I'm smoking a bowl of escudo
Your post made me pop a 1996 tin from my cellar. I'm having it in a Castello Trademark straight bulldog and it is delicious! :pipe:

Polished off a bowl of McCrainies #88 in a big Savory rustic billiard and a bowl of their Morley's Best in a Savory tanshell bent (DH 120 copycat). FTRPLT

Status
Not open for further replies.