What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning it is some JFHRW seasoned with some Orlik DSK in a Wilke billiard.

MacBaren Mixture Scottish Blend in a clay churchwarden.

Good morning all,

Dunbar in a Lorenzetti billiard.

:D Paul

GH Curley Cut Regular in a Peterson emerald calabash shape.

BTW, on the Biography Channel featuring Carnegie they showed a picture of Mark Twain smoking a nice looking calabash.

Enjoying a bowl of marlin flake in a Randy Wiley pipe. Both sure are good. :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

good afternoon all, iwan reis virginia slices in a tom eltang black rusticated cutty while sipping a tall coffee flavored starbucks frappucino. this combo was made for each other. :drunken: :drunken:

Maltese Falcon in an Ardor recently purchased from Dock; both are outstanding

I found a baggie of a test blend from 4Noggins that Rich sent to me, seems eons ago. Maple, Burley aromatic that I believe became named Essence of Vermont. I smoked a few pipefuls today in a Brigham bent apple. A very nice blend.

Several bowls of Morley's Best in a leather-covered Ehrlich, a Savinelli bulldog, and Royal Crown (basket pipe) bulldog while working in the yard. Still working on reaquiring a taste for Burley-based English blends. FTRPLT

Started this AM off with a delectable bowl of The Satisfier (Walnut) in a Luciano blasted dublin. The creme de la creme of pipe smoking experiences! :D :D :D

ftrplt":lguz5if3 said:
Several bowls of Morley's Best in a leather-covered Ehrlich, a Savinelli bulldog, and Royal Crown (basket pipe) bulldog while working in the yard. Still working on reaquiring a taste for Burley-based English blends. FTRPLT
FTRPLT,

You need to stop by JR's on the way to Raleigh and pick up a can of "The Satisfier" (Walnut) and no reacquiring will be necessary! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Good morning all,

Dunbar in a Lorenzetti billiard.

Getting ready to have a bowl of 2015! A big surprise there LOL. Not sure whats next but I know something will jump at me when the time comes :cyclops: :sunny: :affraid:

Early PM rendered another wonderous bowl of "The Satisfier"in the same Luciano.

Loading another bowl of the one that satisfies this very minute in a Cavicchi slightly bent canadian/dublin.

After a ride on my trike I came home and decided to have a bowl of Waccamaw in a IMP meer. I bet I enjoy this LOL :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

This afternoon for relaxation and tranquility...a bowl of F&T's Cut VA Plug in my Castello Sea Rock "G 84" hawkbill.

Jim

evenin' the dark lord's entrancing blend Embarcadero in a eltang rusticated poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.