What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying the last bit of my sample of Maduro Cut Cake from the box pass in a Clay Churchwarden. WOW, this stuff is good.

Taking a break-Odyssey in a Radice Silkcut 1/4 bent billiard.Then back to reality.
Tony

:pipe: The most exquisite smoke tonight, Telegraph Hill in a Brebbia Churchwarden. :pipe: :!:

Parfait in a Sav Punto Oro: OJK, Morley's Best and Shortcut to Mushrooms.
Interesting ....

Finishing out the day with the satisfaction of smokes......Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elite bent dublin.

5 bowls of Walnut today in three different variations of the dublin shape. Man, what a memorable pipe smoking day!

Good morning all,

St James Woods in a Savinelli.

:D Paul

Enjoying a bowl of Fillmore in an IMP meer. Lord is it good!!! :sunny: :cyclops: :sunny:

Waccamaw in a clay churchwarden. I have really been taking the clay through the paces. The tobacco flavors are so vibrant.

Murray's Dunhill Nightcap in the Salim meer in my avatar photo.

That sure is a nice looking meer Bill!!! Getting ready for another bowl of Waccamaw in the pipe from Father and Son. A darn good smoker :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Saturday found me continuing my Walnut in dublins odyssey. A couple of bowls of Satisfaction in a Brissett rusticated bent dublin.

Good morning all,

PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson donegal.

:D Paul

Today I decided on a little diversion........Currently enjoying a bowl of Cumberland in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar while sitting at our local Cup O Joes surfing the net.

Started off the morning with Troutstream in a cob. Right now I am enjoying a bowl of MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a Bonfiglioli stubby.
Muleskinner

Muleskinner":amje2o29 said:
Started off the morning with Troutstream in a cob. Right now I am enjoying a bowl of MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a Bonfiglioli stubby.
Muleskinner
Muleskinner,

I had an opportunity to try Troutstream that was in the box pass and I found it rather tasty. One of those rare aromatics that delivers a flavor similar to the pouch aroma. I might have to order some of it.

I just finished a bowl of Fillmore in a meer. Great stuff :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.