What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After traffic on the interstate stopped less than a mile after I joined it, I decided to pull out the Dunhill Shell I had on hand and pack it full of Virginia Woods.

Smoking a nice bowl of tobacco sure made that stop and go morning commute ALMOST bearable.

Walnut in a LaSalle leather covered billiard (a Longchamps second?) – I'll be posting a review of Walnut when I get a round tuit.

Jubilee 2000 in an Ascorti-Radice Caminetto Business K144 bent egg – the perfect smoke after my morning commute from the kitchen to Office No. 3 (the garage). :mrgreen:

:joker:

Vito":pfmuvelw said:
[my morning commute from the kitchen to Office No. 3 (the garage). :mrgreen:

Do you hit much traffic on that commute, Vito? :alien:

showme

D.J. Perry":0fz8op63 said:
Good ol' Navy Flake in an ancient Longchamp billiard.These might be the best inexpensive pipes you can buy :mrgreen:

Best,
Dock
:mrgreen:
Hey Dock:

Do they even make Longchamps pipes any more? I've been smoking 'em since...hmmm, let's see...I think I bought my first one—a big fat Rhodesian—in 1966. I've owned four over the years—all of them wonderful smokers.

Vito :joker:

Got some Carter Hall in a large Turbaned Bearded Pasha. Might try some BLWB for a second load. To all you Walnut smokers, you all are right on. Got a tub of it myself I delve into from time to time. I've found that Edward G Robinson is an excellent blend also close to a Walnutish (Funn Dictionary) taste.

Funn

Vito":mb23llkv said:
I'll be posting a review of Walnut when I get a round tuit.
I'll be looking forward to that Walnut review Vito, it had better be good! :lol: ;)

Just finished the second of two bowls of Walnut in the same Dunhill Shell bent billiard. I am going to have to get around to posting something about my Dunhill odyssey. Far more than I expected!

showme1or2":oankkn59 said:
Vito":oankkn59 said:
[my morning commute from the kitchen to Office No. 3 (the garage). :mrgreen:

Do you hit much traffic on that commute, Vito? :alien:

showme
Actually, traffic was twice its usual amount today. Normally, I just encounter the cat on my way into the garage, but this morning the dog was in there too.

One learns to cope... :mrgreen:

McC St James Woods in a Stanwell 217.

McC Va/Pers are ok, but I've yet to find one I'd put in my 'favored' catagory. Eventually ones got to sneak up and wow me.

During a lull in the storms here in the Ozarks, I enjoy a bowl of Boatdock in a Stanwell Majestic pot shape #45. This is a blend I developed about a month ago. Delicious.

Even' All, 5 yo CCDL in my old/new S.S. Pierce Lovat delicious, another pipe Tim Hynick's SHPC POY, with G&H's Brown Flake, again delicious, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Lakeland! :tongue: :king:

This morning, it is Boatdock in an Alan Stevenson hand made billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.