What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C& D Haunted Bookshop in an old, stacked, canted & stacked Hilson billiard. Earl

Dreaming of a bowl of Cumberland in a Rinaldo Lithos Titania YYY Silver Line while driving down Interstate 40 later this morning.

C & D Winchester-a fine morning blend-in a Nording 1997 Hunter pipe, my 1 and only pipe with bamboo. Earl

Started off the AM with a bowl of 2015/marlin flake mix in a Jirsa. Lordy but I do like that stuff LOL. Next up will most likely be some Cumberland, in what pipe I haven't decided yet :cyclops: :sunny:

Morning commute was made enjoyable by a nice bowl of VA Woods in my new (to me) Oom Paul Sr. [made in Italy]. The only problem I had is that I use a lighter with a fold out tamper and the tamper is too short to reach the bottom of the bowl. I told the wife my tamper was too short and she said she knew. :shock:

showme

So now it's C & D Merlin's Choice in a Nording canadian- a rusticated black bowl with a smooth, red finished shank and silver from their defunct Eric the Red series. Very attractive pipe for a low price. Must be on a Nording kick. You can find some attractive pipes at pretty low prices via Nording. Gonna have to add some Canadians to the collection in the future since I only have 1 and it now is 1 of my favorite shapes. Earl

Afternoon All, Kendall fl. @ 3 yrs, in my Fillenwarth Red heavilly rust. Devil's pipe, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Even' All, More Kendal fl. in my Fillenwarth, laurel flake in my S.S. Pierce Canted Dublin with long stem, thank you Don Vito for sujesting a smaller pipe for the Laurel Fl., Ken :tongue:
Pacem Don Vito! :tongue: :king:

Cumberland in a Rinaldo Lithos Titania YYY Silver Line full bent apple.

I've got a little Laurel Heights going in a freehand carved by a Swedish pipe maker named Dura. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate the pipe a high 7, but on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate the tobacco as a 100!

Afternoon All, More Laurel Fl., in my S.S. Pierce Dublin, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.