What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off with a bowl of Cumberland. It sure is a great smoke IMO. Now I'm enjoying some 2015 in a meer :cyclops: :sunny:

Loading up a bowl of Walnut in a Varese Freehand, heading out in the Jeep to see what it's like in the snow!

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite, both with 4 yo PSNF, my Peritti, bullmoose, and my S.S. Pierce bent rhodesian with saddle bit, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Embarcadero in a Rad Davis poker, a little later some Tudor Castle in a Peterson Standard System 303.

Nightcap from 2000 in a Tinsky Rad-Hawk.

Only partially dried out to suit me. Amazing how this blend changes character as it's dried.

Thanks TJ. :D I was missing this blend. With all the stuff I have open at the moment, I had to open another tin.

Even' All, Mc's Xmas '01, in my S.S. Pierce bent dawg, Ken.
Pacem e Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Wessex Brigade Campaign in a Mike Brissett billiard.

Now that I've been smoking for a while and have experienced quite a few different pipes I feel comfortable in saying you'd be hard pressed to find a better smoking pipe than a Brissett.

Walnut in a Dunhill Shell bent billiard and then Cumberland in a Tinsky Coral bent apple.

Navy Flake in a nice little Stanwell that I picked up in Mikem's last box pass...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Enjoying some DGT'D 2015/marlin flake mix in a Standwell 186. These sure are nice pipes and Lord knows I love the tobacco. Next up is either plain 2015 or Epiphany, depends on the mood :cyclops: :roll: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.